My Kombucha went a bit vinegary while I was away so rather than throw it out, I decided to work with it and sass it up a bit my new doTerra Wild Orange oils and oh boy, was it worth it! This little super blast is super easy and packs a punch!
- 1 stem of fresh aloe vera peeled
- 1 small knob of turmeric, washed and peeled
- 1 cup of fresh Kombucha
- 1 tbsp chia soaked in Kombucha overnight
- 3 drops Wild Orange doTerra oil
- Strain chia seeds and keep Kombucha aside.
- Plop aloe vera, turmeric and chia seeds into nutri bullet or blender and whiz until smooth.
- Add Kombucha and doTerra Wild Orange oil and enjoy!
- I keep my Kombucha and oils right away from metal - adding them right at the end and giving a gentle stir with a straw seems sufficient to combine all ingredients.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.