To honour my digestives and my morning yoga practice I’m about to undertake, I try to eat at least 2 hours beforehand. It also benefits my fellow yoga ninees from hearing my tummy rumble, and stops me having to run off straight after class to eat. I’m an early riser so if I’m up at 5am, waiting to till 11am to eat can be kinda hard.
I love my nutribullet and having travelled interstate without it for 2 weeks, I’ve vowed to never do that again! I do so much with it and it brings me a sense of comfort knowing I can whip up something delicious without too much effort.
- 1 cup coconut milk - I had some delicious homemade coconut milk compliments of my beautiful friend Sara)
- 1 handful of activated nuts - I had almonds and Brazil nuts
- 1 tbsp chia seeds soaked overnight in coconut water
- Throw all ingredients in nutribullet and blast for about a minute until nuts munched up and drink is smooth.
- You could make this the night before by soaking the chia seeds in the coconut milk and blast on the bullet when you're ready.