Some nights I get super organised and pack my nutri blast ready to go the next morning – especially when I know I’ve had a huge week like this one. I’m counting on this cabbage, ginger and celery chopped up waiting for me to add filtered water on being a great mid morning tonic. My blasted lung meridian woke me up at 3:30am – not such a good start when I’m facilitating my very own Community Development workshop for the first time today. Lucky I have great organisational skills, a brilliant team to work with and a solid framework to rely on!
Day 18 #100daysFermented come at me!
- 1 small cup chopped cabbage
- 1 knob ginger
- 1 heaped tblsp cut parsley
- 1 1/2 cup filtered water room temp
- Wash veggies
- Peel ginger
- Chop cabbage to fit in nutribullet or blender
- Add all ingredients and blast for about 1 min.
- Optional toppings
- 1 tbsp coconut milk kefir
- 1/2 cup homemade rosella and chia coulie