I have to say this is my all time favourite Sunday morning breakfast.
- Laksa soup base (I’ve used a tin of Valcom laksa soup for this dish)
- small handful of organic firm tofu
- half a lime
- handful of uncooked stick rice noodles
- 1tbsp crushed peanuts
- 1 tbsp dried fried shallots
- 2 small bok choy sliced
- fresh herbs – coriander, parsley, basil
Bring soup mix to boil.
In a separate dish pour boiling water over rice noodles.
Add tofu to soup mix first, then add bok choy.
Drain noodles, place in soup bowl and pour hot ingredients over noodles.
Top with dried shallots, peanuts, fresh herbs and a squeeze of lime juice!
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.